CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The March/April 2022 edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly electronic newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- The DOJ Issues Long Awaited Guidance on Website Accessibility
- Food for Thought on the Future of Affordable Housing
- 5 Cyber Infrastructure Tips to Support Fast-Growing Companies, Regardless of Size
- HUD and RD Officials Meet with CARH Board to Spring Meeting
- Defining “Use With Caution”: How We’re Navigating New Census Bureau Data
- BiPartisan Policy Center Holds Panel on “Cracking the Housing Affordability Code”
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Gill Group
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Tennessee Association of Affordable Housing
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback, or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.