CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The September/October 2022 edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly electronic newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- Announcement and registration information for CARH’s 2023 January Midyear Meeting
- A Few Things the Housing World Should Know About Energy Provisions in Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
- Disaster Update: HUD Deploys First Round of Funding Through New Rapid Response Program
- How You can Help Victims of Hurricane Ian and Fiona
- The Great Resignation: It’s Not Always About the Paycheck
- Counsel’s Corner: Fall 2022 Rural Development Update
- CARH Board of Directors Holds Fall Meeting
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Gill Group
- State Affiliated Associations Profile: Carolinas Council for Affordable Housing
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback, or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.