CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The August/September 2021 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- As Supreme Court Strikes Down CDC Eviction Moratorium, States and Local Governments Are Poised to Add New Ones
- CARH Board Continues to Focus on Funding and Housing Credit and Bond Programs at September Meeting
- Several Tax Proposals Could Profoundly Impact Estate, Gift, and Income Tax Rates
- Welcome to the New Normal! Are You Ready?
- 2022 Membership Renewals
- New Partners Announced at Tidwell Group for 2021
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Enterprise Community Partners
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Michigan Rural Development Council
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.