CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The December 2021 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- Counsel’s Corner: Rural Development Transfer Procedures Your Might Not Know About
- Thing are Fixing to Get Interesting
- Federal Reserve Bank Publishes Investing in Rural Prosperity
- Edward J. Goesel of USI Insurance Services Retires
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Greystone Affordable Development
- State Affiliated Association Profile: WI-CARH
- Greystone Team Members Earn Housing Credit Certified Professional Educational Designation
- Encourage Eligible Residents to Apply for 2022 CARH Scholarships
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Also, as a reminder – if you are attending CARH’s Midyear Meeting on January 24-26, the group discounted hotel reservation rate ends today, Monday, January 10, 2022, for the Hotel del Coronado. Reservations should be made directly with the Hotel del Coronado by calling the hotel at 800-468-3533 and referencing the Group Code “CARH,” or online by clicking here. The discounted room rate is $305 per night for single/double occupancy for a standard room and $439 per night for an ocean view guestroom. Should you have difficulty making a reservation contact Anne Stuart, CARH’s meeting specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
lease contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.