The January/February 2020 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- CARH Presents Coveted Awards at 2020 Midyear Meeting
- CARH Board of Directors Convened at CARH Midyear Meeting
- Counsel’s Corner: New Issues for Amending Partners Tax Returns
- CARH Scholarship Foundation Launches Sixth Scholarship
- Is Qualified Contract Right for Me? Let’s Do the Math
- Do You Know What Your Certification Means?
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Parker General Contractors, LLC
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Missouri CARH
- In Memorium of Two Long-time CARH Members
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles.