CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The January/February 2021 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- CARH Board of Directors Met During Midyear Meeting
- Allison King Appointed to CARH Board of Directors
- Counsel’s Corner: Biden Administration to press Active Fair Housing Agenda
- Federal Court in Texas Rules CDC Eviction Moratorium Unconstitutional
- A Cybersecurity Checklist for Executives – Part 2
- What’s in a Name?
- Scholarship Foundation: Reminder Eligible Residents Need to Apply for 2021 CARH Scholarships by April 30th
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Auto-Out Cooktop
- State Affiliated Associations Profile: Virginias CARH
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles.