CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The January/February 2022 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- Midyear Meeting Recap
- Board of Directors Hold January Meeting
- Encourage Your Eligible Resident to Apply for One of Six Scholarships Available Through the CARH Scholarship Foundation
- How Does the Executive Order on Use of Project Labor Agreements for Federal Construction Projects Affect Housing Providers?
- A Closer Look at Proposed Housing Provisions in the Build Back Better Act
- Counsel’s Corner: So What is a Previous Participating Certification and Why Do You Need One?
- Advisory Trustee Profile: HD Supply
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Alabama Affordable Housing Association
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback, or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.