CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The March/April 2020 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- The Paycheck Protection Program and Rural Housing Providers
- CARES Act Imposes 120-Day Moratorium on Residential Evictions
- Fair Housing Issues and COVID-19
- HUD Awards $1.5 Million in Funding to Support COVID-19 Related Fair Housing Activities
- CARH Board Met with USDA, HUD, and Members of Congress
- CARH Board Seeks to Fill Six Openings
- Scholarship Deadline Extended to June 15, 2020
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Boston Capital
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Affordable Housing Association of Indiana
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles.