CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The March/April 2021 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- Pandemic Year Two – Where We Stand Now
- A Cybersecurity Checklist for Executives – Part 3
- Compliance is King
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021: Changes to Employer Payroll Tax Credits
- CARH Board of Directors Holds Virtual Spring Meeting
- Scholarship Application Deadline Extended to May 31, 2021
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Lument
- State Affiliated Associations Profile: Council for Rural Housing & Development of Ohio
- HUD to Resume Public Multifamily Housing Inspections in June
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles.