CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
The November/December 2020 digital edition of CARH News, the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing’s (CARH) bimonthly digital newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or for viewing by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- RD Transition – Who is Doing What
- A Cybersecurity Checklist for Executives – Part 1
- Someone Removed the “Knobs from the TV”
- Pennsylvania State Housing Tax Credit Program Signed Into Law
- Colleen Fisher Featured Speaker at Rural Housing Listening Session
- Counsel’s Corner: IRS Issues Proposed Regulations on Income Averaging
- 2021 CARH Scholarship Applications Now Available
- Advisory Trustee Profile: E&A Team, Inc.
- State Affiliated Association Profile: Rural Rental Housing Association of Texas
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback or suggestions for future articles.