CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
October 5, 2023
In this issue, you will find:
- Counsel’s Corner: HUD Issues Supplemental RAD Notice
- Increased Tax Credits for LIHTC Developers
- Supply and Demand Imbalance
- CARH Board of Directors Visits Capitol Hill, Also Meets with HUD and RD
- Michael Spain, Churchill Stateside Group, Appointed to CARH Board
- Qualified Contract Applications
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Tidwell Group
- State Affiliated Association Profiled: Tennessee Association for Affordable Housing
- Apply Now for CARH Scholarships!
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback, or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.