BROADCAST E-MAIL – Annual Meeting
May 24, 2023
CARH’s 2023 Annual Meeting & Legislative Conference begins in just over a month! The meeting will be held June 26-28 at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City in Arlington, Virginia.
The meeting brochure, including the full agenda, list of featured speakers and registration form for the 2023 Annual Meeting can be found by clicking here. If you have not yet registered, please click here for the Registration Form. The educational sessions to be featured during the meeting include:
- Washington, DC Report
- Continental Breakfast and Discussion with the Regulators
- Stakeholders Input: Successfully Decoupling Section 521 Rental Assistance from the Section 515 Program
- Affordable Housing Finance Update
- Capitol Hill Staff Insights
- Navigating Maturing Mortgages with RD
- Planning for Rising Insurance Costs at Rural Properties
- Rural Development and the Inflation Reduction Act
- The Changing World of Physical Inspections
- Changes in the Lending Landscape
Additionally, CARH’s standing committees (listed below) will meet on Monday, June 26, beginning at 8:30 a.m. All meeting attendees are encouraged to participate in any committee meeting that is relevant to their business. The committee chairs want to hear from you! If you are interested in placing a particular issue on the agenda for any of the following committee meetings, e-mail your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State Affiliated Association Committee
- Best Practices and Education Committee
- Lenders Committee
- Management Committee
- Developers and Owners Committee
Following the committee meetings, CARH’s Board of Directors will hold their meeting, at which all attendees are also welcome to attend.
Finally, during the meeting, the following special events will be held:
- Opening Luncheon with Exhibitors
- Opening Reception – The Phillips Collection – Washington, DC
- Lunch with Congressional Policymakers
- Network Reception at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
- Industry Trade Show with Exhibitors
Again, click here to download the Meeting Brochure.
CARH has arranged for a preferred group rate at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City. Please reserve your room by Friday, June 2, 2023, to receive the discounted rate of $299 per night, single or double occupancy. To make your reservation online, click here or call the hotel’s reservation desk at 800-422-2410 and reference the “Council for Affordable and Rural Housing” room block. Strong attendance is expected, so we encourage all CARH members to make your reservations as soon as possible and before the rooms within our meeting block sell out.
Our conferences cannot happen without the generous sponsorships from our members and colleagues. We encourage you to become a meeting sponsor and help support this key event in the affordable housing industry! Please click here for the CARH Sponsorship Form or visit www.carh.org.
Please feel free to pass this e-mail to other colleagues who may be interested in attending CARH’s 2023 Annual Meeting. We hope to see you next month!
CARH would like to acknowledge and thank the following current sponsors of the 2023 Annual Meeting & Legislative Conference: