BROADCAST E-MAIL – Midyear Meeting
December 15, 2022
CARH’s 2023 Midyear Meeting begins in just over a month! The meeting will be held January 23 – 25 at the Cheeca Lodge & Spa in Islamorada, Florida in the beautiful Florida Keys.
The meeting brochure, including the full agenda, list of featured speakers and registration form for the 2023 Midyear Meeting can be found by clicking here. If you have not yet registered, please click here for the Registration Form. The educational sessions to be featured during the meeting include:
- Breaking News from Our Nation’s Capital
- Continental Breakfast with the Regulators
- Affordable Housing Markets Today – Opportunities and Options
- Energy Tax Credits – Financing Renewable Energy in 2023
- Year 15: Dealing with Expiring Housing Credits when Rural Development Restrictions Remain
- Financing Strategies Today and Lenders’ View for Tomorrow
- ABCs of Inspections on Your Properties
- Service Coordinators on Your Properties – How to Make it Work
- Everything You Should Know about Insurance but were Afraid to Ask
Additionally, CARH’s standing committees will meet on Monday, January 23, beginning at 8:30 a.m. All meeting attendees are encouraged to participate in any committee meeting that is relevant to their business. The committee chairs want to hear from you! If you are interested in placing a particular issue on the agenda for any of the following committee meetings, e-mail your suggestion to email@example.com.
- Best Practices and Education Committee
- State Affiliated Association Committee
- Lenders Committee
- Management Committee
- Developers and Owners Committee
Following the committee meetings, CARH’s Board of Directors will hold their meeting, at which all attendees are also welcome to attend.
Finally, during the meeting, the following special events will be held:
- Welcoming Luncheon
- Networking Reception – Pioneer Beach at Cheeca Lodge & Spa
- Awards Luncheon
- Network & Sunset Reception at Morada Bay
- Industry Trade Show with Exhibitors
Click here to download the Meeting Brochure.
To reserve your hotel room at the preferred group rate of $495 per night, single or double occupancy, click here or call the hotel directly at 305-517-4481 (8:00 a.m. – 6:00 pm. Eastern) and identify yourself as part of the “Council for Affordable and Rural Housing” group or use Group Code 8396. Reservations must be made by January 5, 2023. Strong attendance is expected; therefore, we encourage all CARH members to make your reservations as soon as possible and before the rooms within our meeting block sell out.
Our conferences cannot happen without the generous sponsorships from our members and colleagues. We encourage you to become a meeting sponsor and help support this key event in the affordable housing industry! Please click here for the CARH Sponsorship Form or visit www.carh.org.
Please feel free to pass this e-mail to other colleagues who may be interested in attending CARH’s 2023 Midyear Meeting. We hope to see you next month!
CARH would like to thank the following current sponsors of the upcoming Midyear Meeting: