CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
March 14, 2023
The January/February 2023 edition of CARH News, CARH’s bimonthly electronic newsletter, is now available online on CARH’s website, www.carh.org, or by clicking here.
In this issue, you will find:
- CARH Midyear Meting Summary
- CARH Scholarships Increased for 2023 Recipients
- Board of Directors Review Committee Recommendations
- Counsel’s Corner: Rural Housing Services Implements New Multifamily Physical Inspection Pilot Program
- Evaluating Affordable Housing
- Mounting Insurance Premiums Vex Property Owners in Climate-Risk States
- Advisory Trustee Profile: Auto-Out
- State Affiliated Associations Profile: Affordable Housing Association of Indiana (AHAIN)
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback, or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.