CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
May 15, 2023
In this issue, you will find:
- Message for CARH’s Executive Director on Upcoming Annual Meeting
- CARH Members Testify at Senate Hearing
- Three Takeaways from Fed-OSHA’s Increased Workplace Violence Enforcement Initiatives
- Updated Guidance for HUD Rent Comparability Studies Effective May 1
- It is Easier to Use an Eraser on The Drawing Board than a Sledgehammer on the Job Site
- CARH Board Meets with HUD, RD, and Visits Capitol Hill
- In Memoriam – Charyl Luth
- Advisory Trustee Profile – Parker General Contractors
- State Affiliated Association Profile – Michigan Rural Development Council
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at email@example.com with any questions, feedback, or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.