CARH’S BROADCAST E-MAIL – CARH News
December 30, 2022
In this issue, you will find:
- Counsel’s Corner: Insurances Issues Facing Owners: Deductible Caps and Claims Processing
- RD Multifamily Properties Now Eligible to Fund Service Coordinators Through Property Budgets
- Service Coordinators Improved Resident Resilience During the Pandemic
- Affordable Housing in 2059?
- Lument CEO Jim Flynn on the New Normal for Multifamily
- CARH Scholarship Foundation Accepting Applications for 2023 Scholarships
- Advisory Trustee Profile: E&A Team, Inc.
- State Affiliated Associations Profile: Ohio Council for Affordable & Rural Housing (OCARH)
Click here to read those articles and more!
CARH members may also view a PDF version and archived editions of CARH News on the CARH website by logging in with your username and password.
Please contact CARH at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback, or suggestions for future articles. For other news and information affecting the affordable rural housing industry, please visit the Newsroom on CARH’s website, www.carh.org.